You and I live in a world, blessed by Nature. However, many of us are ignorantly trying to disrupt the balance and cause havoc on ourselves.
Nature has put in place quite a number of things, among which is food, meant to keep us alive and well. One of these life-saving foods you should know about is the Herb, Ginseng. It is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the world and comes in two variants – the Asian/Korean Ginseng and the American Ginseng.
There are other herbs called Ginseng such as the eleuthero or Siberian ginseng but they don’t contain the active ingredient called ginsenoside, present in those 2 variants.
Different varieties of the ginseng root have been used traditionally as treatments, in Asia and North-America for centuries. It now gains popularity globally.
Read On To Learn About 9 Benefits, One Of Which You May Relate With The Most.
1. Ginseng improves the immunity & health of people recovering from illness.
2. It increases a sense of wellbeing and stamina, and improves both mental and physical performance.
3. Ginseng can help with erectile dysfunction, infections as well as symptoms relating to menopause.
4. Studies have shown that it helps address cancer, heart disease, hepatitis C and other conditions.
5. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
6. Ginseng has been shown to reduce the levels of stress in both men and women. Those that take ginseng regularly are able to withstand higher amounts of physical and emotional stress.
7. Its adaptogenic effects make it widely used to lower cholesterol, increase energy and endurance, reduce fatigue and the effects of stress.
8. Ginseng is one of the most effective anti-aging substance, with the capability of alleviating some effects of aging such as skin wrinkling.
9. Ginseng is well known for its ability to fight fatigue and ward off colds and flu.
Ginseng is amazing but you have to be careful though, about using it, especially in its oral form. It has potential side effects so should be taken by quantity and ONLY if you have a need for its benefits. Since Ginseng has estrogen-like effects, pregnant and lactating mothers should stay off it.
The herb cannot be found in your everyday foods. It comes in a range of forms, from capsules to tablets, softgels, extracts, teas and creams. The good news is that you can easily find FOOD SUPPLEMENTS that contain a safe amount of Ginseng.
Do you want to know more about Ginseng supplements? I know of a trusted few that contains not just it, but other important vitamins, minerals & herbs in graded quantity. They include –
To See Details Of These 4 Items, Click ME.