You and I live in a world blessed by nature. Although, many of us are unknowingly trying to disrupt the balance and cause havoc on ourselves, nature has made available, things that can save our lives. One of these life-savers you should know about is the rare herb Ginseng. This herb has been used for thousands of years to improve people’s overall health. Read on to learn about the very important benefits it has for you.
What Ginseng Can Do For You..
Ginseng is known to be an adaptogen – adaptogens are substances that help the body to restore itself to health and they work without side effects.
Let’s have a close look at each benefit.
1. Ginseng can be used to improve the health of people recovering from illness.
2. It increases a sense of wellbeing and stamina, and improves both mental and physical performance.
3. Ginseng can be used to help with erectile dysfunction, hepatitis C and symptoms relating to menopause.
4. It can also be used for regulating blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
5. Ginseng has been shown to reduce the levels of stress in both men and women. Those that take ginseng regularly are able to withstand higher amounts of physical and emotional stress.
6. Its adaptogenic effects make it widely used to lower cholesterol, increase energy and endurance, reduce fatigue and the effects of stress, and prevent infections.
7. Ginseng is one of the most effective anti-aging substance, with the capability of alleviating some major effects of aging such as degeneration of the blood system and increasing mental and physical capacity.
8. Ginseng is well known for its ability to fight fatigue and ward off colds and flu.
Ginseng may be grown in few places in the world but some who appreciate nature have made it accessible to almost everyone in local and urban areas. It has been made available in food supplements which can be stored and used safely.
Contains: A complete set of multi-vitamins, 18 amino acids and Ginseng.
Contains: Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, Amino acids, Spirulina, Green Tea, Ginger, Sterils and Sterolins.
Contains: Selected vitamins, Amino acids, Kola extract, Spirulina, Guarana and Ginseng.
Contains: Aloe Vera, Chinese Green Tea, Ginseng, Vitamin C and Sutherlandia (Kankerbos).
These 4 supplements are produced by Swissgarde in South-Africa under a strict standard of hygiene and quality.
Would you like to know briefly about the various benefits of each? Call Simon on 08125678177, 08130496612 or simply click ME.
If you benefited from this post, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE with the buttons below. Thank you for reading!
ARTICLE SOURCE: http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/article/ginseng